Collaborative Solutions for Business Owners
LoCo Think Tank helps small business owners grow their business by getting perspective, accountability and encouragement from peers through monthly chapter meetings, professionally facilitated by a successful business veteran.
We are now accepting names for a waiting list for our newest chapter, LoCo Catalysts.
These chapters are for key employees to gain professional skills faster in a collaborative group environment, resulting in enhanced business learning through different perspectives, diverse industries, and ongoing peer accountability.
Get on our waiting list now for a Spring 2020 Fort Collins chapter.
LoCo stands for Local Community Think Tank, or–make you crazy if you don’t talk to someone about your small business challenges. Also...make your spouse crazy if you ask them ONE MORE TIME what they think you should do!
○ High achieving business veteran with a give-back mindset
○ Is the chapter manager and meeting organizer
○ Are the owners and deciders within a small business
○ Have a special skill or talent to share with the chapter
○ Meetings the same day and time monthly
○ Meetings include check-ins, member presentations, issue processing, topical learning, occasional speakers
○ One-on-one meetings with facilitators (for Thinkers and Next Level)
○ Small group meetings (for Builders)
"I have been SO happy with my decision to join LoCo Think Tank. In only five months it has already had a tremendous impact on our business. There is an amazing amount of achievement and intelligence represented in the leaders and members. The discussions cut to the heart of issues quickly and enable a business owner to move through challenges that could otherwise cost lots of time, money and stress to resolve. I am so stoked this exists!!"