It's the inevitable outcome when up to 12 small business owners + 1 facilitator meet monthly to give each other perspective, accountability and encouragement to grow their business.
Doesn't have the answers or solutions to your current business challenges?
Loves talking about business?
Feels overwhelmed on where to start?
Likes the insight from other business owners/leaders who have faced similar challenges?
Lets critical tasks slide and feel stuck?
Feels alone with decision making?
Doesn't want a coach, rather a group of people to round out questions, ideas, and solutions?
Wants the accountability of reporting back to someone to make sure ideas come to life
✔ key employee/leader
✔ Reports directly to owner
✔ Committed to business growth
LoCo Think Tank brings together non-competitive business owners from different industries, to identify and explore solutions to business challenges. Each chapter is professionally facilitated by a successful business veteran.
Our facilitators are driven by the purpose and impact of the role and focused on maximizing the experience of members. The facilitator manages communications leading up to and following each meeting, maintains order during the meetings, and meets one-on-one, or in small groups, with members in between chapter meetings.
We Welcome New LoCo Members Who:
Ask of their needs and share of their abundance
Strive to add more to the chapter than they receive
Recognize they do not know all of the answers (yet)
Encourage and admonish with loving-kindness
Always respect one another’s confidentiality
○ High achieving business veteran with a give-back mindset
○ Is the chapter manager and meeting organizer
○ Are the owners and deciders within a small business
○ Have a special skill or talent to share with the chapter
○ Meetings the same day and time monthly
○ Meetings include check-ins, member presentations, issue processing, topical learning, occasional speakers
○ One-on-one meetings with facilitators (for Thinkers and Next Level)
○ Small group meetings (for Builders)
Find out how the LoCo experience can change your business.
We place members into chapters that benefits the chapter and individual. We also ensure there are no conflicts of interest or direct business competition.