LoCo Builders chapters are designed for the owners of smaller but high-potential businesses in our communities. Builders members will generally have five or fewer employees and less than $500,000 in gross revenues.
Made For Small Business Owners
Small business owners gain key professional skills faster in a collaborative group environment, resulting in enhanced business learning through different perspectives, diverse industries, and ongoing peer accountability. Share your experience with your peers and learn from their stories and expertise for you to grow your business faster.Is this for me?
The Structure of a Chapter
- Monthly four-hour chapter meetings
- Up to 12 members per chapter
- 1 LoCo Facilitator
- Small group meetings between chapter meetings
- Quarterly expert speakers
- Opportunities to connect with other LoCo Think Tank members
Member attendance expected at 80% of meetings and members may be asked to resign if it falls below. New members are added if no conflict of interest and with the unanimous consent of existing members.Apply Today
How can I join?
We have a set process for new members and it all comes down to the chapter.
We believe the chapter holds the chapter
Apply Now > Speak with LoCo > Meet a Facilitator > Visit a Chapter
> Get Accepted by The Group
Are You A Builder Candidate?
lf 7 out of 10 apply to you, you qualify to apply for a Builder Chapter!
- Are a owner and decider
- Have a consistent record of business growth
- Are kind, of good reputation, and an enjoyable personality
- Have special talents, abilities, or experience sought by the group
- Value the perspective and accountability provided by peer advisory
- Working on their business, not only work in their business
- Have demonstrated perseverance along their small business journey
- Are working to build a team with purpose
- Are the founder or co-founder
- Have proven demand for their products and/or services
Diana with Zi Zai Dermatology
LoCo Think Tank has changed the way I handle my business. Every month, I am beyond impressed with ideas and information I come away with and there is always something I can implement immediately to improve my business. The group is like my own Board of Directors and I feel less alone in running my small business. I trust each and every member of my group and am grateful for their input and their willingness to share their experience with me in order to help me be the best business leader I can be. I highly recommend joining your local Think Tank group if you currently feel isolated as the owner of a small business or if you are looking for useful insights from business owners in other industries. This group is invaluable.