Made For Key Employees
For businesses with <25 employees and less than $5MM revenue.
LoCo Catalysts’ chapters are designed to provide key leadership team members with an opportunity to gain the benefits of peer advisory and develop a holistic approach to the business. Members have significant responsibilities and may have an equity stake, but are not the final decision authority.
For key employees to gain professional skills faster in a collaborative group environment, resulting in enhanced business learning through different perspectives, diverse industries, and ongoing peer accountability.
For owners to invest in their highly driven, highly motivated employees.Is this for me?
The Structure of a Chapter
- Monthly four-hour chapter meetings
- Up to 12 members per chapter
- 1 LoCo Facilitator
- Small group meetings between chapter meetings
- Quarterly expert speakers
- Opportunities to connect with other LoCo Think Tank members
Member attendance expected at 80% of meetings and members may be asked to resign if it falls below. New members are added if no conflict of interest and with the unanimous consent of existing members.Apply Today
How can I join?
We have a set process for new members and it all comes down to the chapter.
We believe the chapter holds the chapter
Apply Now > Speak with LoCo > Meet a Facilitator > Visit a Chapter
> Get Accepted by The Group
Are You A Catalyst Candidate?
lf 7 out of 10 apply to you, you qualify to apply for a Catalyst Chapter!
- Report directly to the Founder/Owner of businesses with <25 employees and less than $5MM revenue.
- Are responsible for vital business activities and vested with decision authority.
- Have demonstrated drive and are committed to the growth of the business.
- Have at least five years of experience in managing others.
- Leaders, managers, and team members who empower others.
- Have special talents, abilities, or experience valuable to the chapter.
- Are kind, of good reputation, and an enjoyable personality.
- Value the perspective and accountability provided by peer collaboration.
- They are highly aligned with the mission, vision, and purpose of the enterprise.
- Embody the culture and values of the organization.
Betina is the Founder of Wity Coaching, a business and life coach, a mother, and a marketing and CRM specialist. She has a degree in hotel management, received her MBA from Rotman School in Canada, and has completed three different coaching certifications, including a specialization in facilitating nonprofits, life coaching, and biopsychology to promote positive mental attitudes for mental and physical wellbeing.Learn More