Next Level Facilitator
Drew is deeply passionate about helping companies achieve what they did not think was possible. He leverages his extensive track record in high-performance team building and operations management to solve challenging problems at the nexus of risk, strategy, and innovation. Drew has over a decade of strategy consulting and executive leadership experience across multiple industries.
His career started in a large family foodservice distribution business, where as the Director of Strategy he helped guide the company through its acquisition by a Top 5 Distributor. He then became CEO and led the turnaround of a produce merchandising and distribution company. After that, he was a consultant at Clareo, helping Fortune 500 clients create new growth paths. Drew has a Master of Divinity from Denver Seminary, an MBA from Texas A&M University, and a PhD in religion from the University of Birmingham (UK). He is an adjunct professor of theology at Denver Seminary and author of Transforming Enterprise?
Drew is an avid traveler (having visited nearly 40 countries) and proud sixth-generation northern Coloradoan where he lives with his amazing wife and three kids.
“For too long, we have limited the word ‘innovation’ to large corporations. In my experience, Mainstreet businesses are where some of the best innovation takes place! I love working with small to medium sized business owners to help them unleash their own innovation.”
My Facilitator Strengths
- Execution-focused: Good ideas are just that—ideas. As a dually engaged advisor and operator, I know what it takes to grow and lead real businesses. I leverage that experience to help members do the same!
- Innovation-minded: One of the features of my career is that I have worked across multiple industries in organizations large and small. This diversity has enabled me to understand what truly drives innovation and how to unlock innovative thinking among business leaders and owners.
- Learning-obsessed: Always be learning. It’s a simple but powerful leadership principle that is also at the heart of effective facilitating. I strive to foster dynamic peer learning environments that engage and empower people to ask important questions and seek truth.
Drew's Professional Highlights
- Helped guide the sale of a family food distribution business to one of the largest distributors in North America.
- Led the turnaround of a produce merchandising and distribution business, achieving a 200% increase in profits in three years.
- Key advisor on consulting team that built out innovation strategy for several global corporations.
- Earned a PhD in management and religious ethics, resulting in the publication of a unique interdisciplinary book.
About the Next Level Chapter
Developed to address the challenges faced by companies in their next level of complexity and looking for their next level of growth. Members are generally owner/operators of 25+ employee companies, with $5,000,000 - $50,000,000 in annual gross revenues. Too big to be small, and too small to be big.
✔ 25 or more employees
✔ Revenue over $5MM
✔Too big to be small
A Safe Place To Create Your Business Dreams
LoCo Think Tank brings together non-competitive business owners from different industries, to identify and explore solutions to business challenges. Each chapter is professionally facilitated by a successful business veteran.
Our facilitators are driven by the purpose and impact of the role and focused on maximizing the experience of members. The facilitator manages communications leading up to and following each meeting, maintains order during the meetings, and meets one-on-one, or in small groups, with members in between chapter meetings.Apply Now