Who is the LoCo Facilitator?
LoCo Think Tank Facilitators...
- Are seeking an increased level of purpose.
- Have a give-back mindset toward the role of facilitator.
- Are in it for the joy of it, not for the money.
- Have an enjoyable personality.
- Have demonstrated a high level of achievement.
- Have at least five years of business ownership experience.
- Have experience as member or facilitator in peer advisory.
- Have robust connections within the small business community.
- Have strong financial aptitude.
- Have topical expertise in a critical business area.
Individuals who meet 7 of 10 characteristics are eligible to apply to be subcontractors. Acceptance into the role is subject to additional vetting by LoCo Think Tank.
What does the LoCo Facilitator do?
The LoCo Facilitator (LF) is the minder of the chapter. They are driven by the purpose and impact of the role and focused on maximizing the experience of Thinkers. To that end, the LF manages communications leading up to and following each meeting and maintains order during the meetings. Because the nature of the role changes, this role sheet breaks down the specific duties of the LoCo Facilitator by chapter phase.