Next Level Catalysts
Made For Key Employees
Next Level Catalysts chapters are designed to provide key leadership team members of larger regional businesses an opportunity to gain the benefits of peer advisory and develop a holistic approach to the business. Members have significant responsibilities and may have an equity stake, but are not the final decision authority.
For key employees to gain professional skills faster in a collaborative group environment, resulting in enhanced business learning through different perspectives, diverse industries, and ongoing peer accountability.
For owners to invest in their highly driven, motivated, and growth-oriented key employees.Is this for me?
The Structure of a Chapter
- Monthly four-hour chapter meetings
- Up to 12 members per chapter
- 1 LoCo Facilitator
- Small group meetings or 1 : 1's between chapter meetings
- Quarterly expert speakers
- Opportunities to connect with other LoCo Think Tank members
Member attendance expected at 80% of meetings and members may be asked to resign if it falls below. New members are added if no conflict of interest and with the unanimous consent of existing members.Apply Today
How can I join?
We have a set process for new members and it all comes down to the chapter.
We believe the chapter holds the chapter
Apply Now > Speak with LoCo > Meet a Facilitator > Visit a Chapter
> Get Accepted by The Group
Are You A Next Level Catalysts Candidate?
lf 7 out of 10 apply to you, you qualify to apply for a Catalyst Chapter!
- Report directly to the CEO/President/Owner of $5MM+ businesses.
- Responsible for vital business activities and vested with decision authority.
- Have demonstrated drive and are committed to the growth of the business.
- Have at least five years of experience in managing others.
- Key leader with growing responsibilities.
- Have special talents, abilities, or experience valuable to the chapter.
- Are kind, of good reputation, and an enjoyable personality.
- Value the perspective and accountability provided by peer collaboration.
- They are highly aligned with the mission, vision, and purpose of the enterprise.
- Embody the culture and values of the organization.
NEXT LEVEL CATALYSTS FACILITATOR
Allison is the Executive Director of The Warehouse Business Accelerator in Loveland, Colorado. Her previous career navigated a journey from entry-level employee to successor to the Founder as President of Prosci. Prosci is an international change management organization located in Fort Collins. Allison is passionate about business and leadership and we're excited to start a new chapter with her as the LoCo Facilitator.